Minggu, 28 Juli 2019

'I don't know' Phase

Batu 2019
Have you ever been stuck in a phase of 'I don't know'?

Like you are just do not know what to do or say to respond a certain phenomone.

I am currently in the state where you take all the information you can get, but you don't make conclusion out of it. I'm not sure if what I have in mind is the case. There is always tons of variable that shall be considered and just a slight difference in some of them might lead to a different perception and sight.

You know sometimes you don't seeking for something for it to be acknowledge by other people, but you are looking things that you wish to be found. This, may be differ to one person to another. So when you feel 'this is it', then just let yourself do the judgement. You could end up go with your heart, or you will go with your rationality. But bear in mind that that made the decision is none other than yourself. So be wise and take the consequences that befall on you whatever your choices end up with.

Yes, the variable of 'I don't know' is something everyone going through. After all we born into this world knowing nothing. Everyone start with a blank page, and it's okay to make mistakes. There's no such a thing as an exact walk-though to this life, you might find yourself tutorial in which kind of life you want to lead, but just remember that a solution that works for one person might not works for another. People tend to justified everything and called them as common sense, however I believe you can not lie to your own selves and act according to whatever society expect us to be. Isn't it strange when you find yourself being controlled over the feelings, or you stuck up with overflowing thinking to order your rationality?

I don't know, sometimes it's mysterious how we can ended up with this package of personality and characteristic of a human being.

Tidak ada komentar

Posting Komentar

© A Journey to Find Spring
Maira Gall