People likes to share whats on their mind through social media, it could be food, something funny, or just a quotes of self improvement. A place you can be able to express and letting people know what you have in mind. However, it also could be a place for you to share what you want people to see building up your profile on the internet. Meanwhile for me, I do not think everybody wants to actually know shit we going through, those just not a public consumption. However if you didn't bothered to learn life and being judged by a lot of people, well good luck dealing with those social pressure.
What I feel, what I think, is not necessarily what people need to know. They have already their own problem and that's not how you glorify your pain. Pain exists as your problem that need to be faced. You need to find your own solution, and work on it. Asking people sometimes is not the best approach, although it might be good to broaden your perspective. Sharing your problem and a hint of sadness in social media is a no-no. People don't want to feel awkward to say hi to you when they see you. Sometimes not because they don't care, but because they didn't know how they should behave around you after learning your share post. Face to face and having real conversation is what people need the most I think.
Personally I like to grow and learn as a human, be a better person through real connection, a real meeting. Not something that need to be boasting on the internet, where everything I see is just a facade of trying to be something great. But this also can be differ to one person and another.
Tidak ada komentar
Posting Komentar